Monday, April 1, 2013

Slow and Steady

I totally admit that I am one of those people that wants to loose weight instantly. I still want to loose about 60 lbs and a part of me thinks that it should disappear within a few days of deciding that I want to lose it. Since I have PCOS and a under active thyroid that is not possible. Sometimes it feels like I am walking the wrong way on an esculator. If any of you reading this have a hormonal issue that causes weight gain (I have two talk about an overachiever) you get what I am saying. 

I have really committed on this 90 Day Challenge to make sure I am doing my two shakes and just a 30 minute workout. Its a pretty intense workout so I shouldn't say just 30 minutes its a hard 30 minute workout. I am dripping sweat when I am done but I feel good. 

Yesterday marked the end of my 9th week. So let me update you and how I did
Weight down 7.6 pounds
Chest -1.25
waist -2
hips -1.75
thigh -0.5
arms -1
Down 6.5 inches overall off my body. 

Not bad if I do say so myself. Thanks to my protein I am loosing as many inches as I am pounds. I feel good and yeah I would love to drop crazy weight every day I am happy with my progress and feel myself practically beaming when someone says I can see a difference. 

Ready to start your own challenge? Do you have your own goal?? Its a three step process Click here http://lanischweitzer.bodybyvi.com  Make a goal and last but not least pick a kit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment