Monday, February 11, 2013

My favorite Proten Shake recipes

I am terrible at measuring and figuring out what all goes into my food. I do not count calories, I do not weigh and measure my foods for points. I am lazy. I need to work on it. I do try and each day is a new day for me to get better at it. I am a total work in progress. But I keep working at it I am growing and learning. I do love my Body By Vi Shakes and I have been really enjoying a few recipes I thought I would share with everyone.

My absolute favorite breakfast is Body By Vi shake mix (2 scoops), 8 oz of 2% milk, banana, a dollop of peanut butter and 3 ice cubes and blend. This is my official "Elvis Shake"
A fun variation of the Elvis shake is:
So while I work on writing stuff down I feel that as long as I slowly replace my unhealthy meals with better meals I am moving in the right direction. I love fruit but starting next week I will start to see if I can find a yummy vegetable shake to add as my lunch.

Pick a goal, Pick a Kit, and lets get started on your own 90 Day Challenge!!
Http://lanischweitzer.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment