Saturday, November 10, 2012

Why I Changed my 90 Day Goal to a Fitness Goal

I tease my mom all the time for not "shopping for genetics" before she got pregnant with me. I don't really mean anything by it but I do have to admit I was aware of my short comings before I hooked up with my husband and tease him that part of my attraction is he makes up for up them.

I am five feet two inches he is just around six feet, where I have an underactive thyroid and PCOS he has a fast metabolic rate. Both those problems I have main system is....weight gain. That is right ladies and gentlemen I have two medical diagnosis that systems cause me to gain weight.

When I started my 90 Day Challenge with Body By Vi I was determined to loose weight. My friend did and with it being the number one weight loss company in North America hundreds of others have done or are currently doing it.

The weight came off a little at first but than stopped. I was not happy but I kept on going and well since I did my measurements I kept on doing them and realized I was loosing more inches than pounds. Well to keep myself from getting depressed about the scale I shifted my focus and I am happy to say have officially finished two weeks of the Insanity workouts. I have never been able to do that much before. Healthy diet and shifting my focus have helped me physically be in better shape than I was before. With the extra benefits of great support from my Body By Vi Family and my friends and family that are cheering me on I feel good.

Want to join me on my 90 Day Challenge? Have a fitness or weight loss goal in mind? Contact me and lets get started.  http://lanischweitzer.myvi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment