Monday, April 29, 2013

Starting my 2nd 90 Day Challenge

I officially started my 2nd 90 day Challenge yesterday. I am very excited. My first 90 Day Challenge I lost 11 pounds and 9 inches. I took my Day 1 pictures and did my measurements.
April 28, 2013 Day 1
Weight 187.2
Arm 15.2
Chest 36
Waist 38
Hips 44.5
Thigh 25.5
I am hoping to loose 30 pounds on this challenge. Today on top of my two shakes I also did a back and chest workout and about 14 minutes on the eliptical trainer. I cant wait to share my results. My breakfast shake was V8 Fusion Light (8 oz), 2 scoops of Vi shake mix and a handful of frozen tropical fruit. My dessert is going to be close to the same but instead of tropical fruit I am just using strawberries and bananas to mix.

Ready to start your 90 Day challenge? Click here at http://lanischweitzer.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment