Monday, January 28, 2013

My Update

I need to upload them to my computer since I have a older camera that does not automatically share to Facebook or YouTube but I have video taped myself weighing in and later tonight I am going to video tape myself taking my measurements with my sons help.

I have been doing very well doing my two shakes a day and feel amazing. I usually use fruit but think next week I am going to try a few of the vegetable recipes as well. Good way to sneak more vegetables in my diet. If I like them they will be my lunch and keep the yummy fruit ones for my breakfast. Well update and post which ones I try next week.

I am sorry it has been so long between my updates. My husband is in the Coast Guard and he left for a week came home for a week and than left for three weeks. Heard to get your schedule down when it is constantly changing.

Anyways tomorrow I am going to be brave and post the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment