Saturday, October 27, 2012

Its not how often you fail. Its how often you get back up!!

Since I have started my 90 Day Challenge before the holidays with a few friends I have to admit I have eaten sweets and indulged in chips more than once. I have not given up on myself though and despite the occasional slip I realize that if I am going to make this a life style and not a "diet" than I just have to acknowledge its not that I had a cupcake last night or that one day last week while brainstorming what I am going to do about the current problem that I had that I splurged on chips and dips its the fact that the next day I go on like nothing happened. I mean, really, lets face it none of us have our weight problems because we sat down one night and had some ice cream or splurged while we were at a yummy restaurant.

We tell our kids all the time that practice makes perfect. Why do we constantly give up on ourselves if we "fall of the wagon" when we mess up on our new diet. Although I don't see me stopping from having the occasional cupcake at a party or chips and dips every once in a great while it doesn't mean that I am following back in my bad habits. It means I am human and thanks to yummy recipes like the Butter Finger Protein Shake I make with my Vi shakes they happen a lot less...espicially when I admit to myself that I feel way better with a Vi shake for breakfast and one for a snack later.

Start your challenge today and be amazed at what you can accomplish.
http://lanischweitzer.myvi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment