Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year and my New Years Resolution

The holidays are over, everyone in my house is feeling better and I am ready to get back to my own challenge. So this first post will be about me and I will try and update once a week on my progress with Body By Vi and the 90 Day Challenge. So between my fun articles on ways to loose weight, fun foods, yummy recipes you will get a more personal look at me.

Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the eliptical trainer. Today I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Its great its just under 30 minutes and I will be able to do in the morning before I get ready for my kids to go to school. I have two boys, I was doing the Insanity workouts but when my schedule changed I needed a shorter workout. 

I hate taking pictures of me. When I was younger I used to love it, than I gained a little weight and had two very big boys. I love them to death but they were big boys and I carried them in front. I swear I looked like a giant egg. I still think I look pregnant but hopefully that will go away as the weight comes off. 


Here is Day 1, January 1, 2013:

Are you ready to start your challenge but have a few more questions? Ready to pick a kit and just get started on your own 90 Day Journey?  http://lanischweitzer.myvi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment