Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why Omega's are important to a healthy diet

So I am taking my omega pills from Body By Vi and I love them because no weird fishy burps after but when someone ask me why I take them I have no real answer other than I know they are good for me so I looked it up. This is what I found:
Omega 3 and Omega 6 are essential fatty acids that are cruicial for normal tissue function. These two forms of Omega are not made by the body. Omega 9 is made in the body and can be used to replace what you are not getting if you do not intake enough Omega 3 and 6 but it sort of like a cheap subsitute.

Part of Omega 3's role is to: Prevent blood clotting and prevent cancer cell growth, help decrease the risk of heart disease, help maintain good mood and fight depression, helps lower the bad cholestorol in body. This is just a few things it does.

Omega 6 helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails and healthy immune system.

Omega 9 helps in cancer prevention and helps fight heart disease and cholestorol.

Adding Omega 3 to your diet is supposed to help reduce the fatty food craving and also reduces insulin production which reduces hunger.

I love my Omega Vitals I get in my weightloss kit for my 90 day Challenge. For more information the article used to help explain why Omegas are so good for you can be found at:  http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Importance-of-Omega-3,-6,-9-Fatty-Acids-to-Weight-Loss&id=1912032

Ready to start your own 90 Day Challenge? 
http://lanischweitzer.myvi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment